Skip to main content

Haryana boy wins Mr Universe


Chandigarh: Bharat Singh Walia, a DAV-10 Chandigarh pass-out and a professional bodybuilder, bagged the title of ‘Mr Universe’ at ‘Muscle Mania’, a prominent bodybuilding contest held in Miami (USA). He was earlier crowned ‘Mr India’ in Singapore. Bharat represented India at Las Vegas, USA. He hails from a small village near Raipur Rani in Haryana and his father works in Chandigarh Police.

When he started gyming, Bharat realized his body was responding very well and started getting in good shape. He says, “Gym has always been my stress buster. It is my meditation. Working out rejuvenates me.” He also gives online workout coaching.

Bharat says, “Initially my parents did not support my passion for bodybuilding. I used to bunk my tuition classes for  gym, since my family did not approve it, although I would not suggest youngsters to do that. When I decided to take a health supplement, I did not have money. So, I worked in a gym for a month to earn money. But sooner my parents started believing in me and now they fully support me.”

Talking about his diet, Bharat said, “I prefer natural sources of food rather than the artificial one. I did not take any supplements till first two years of my bodybuilding. Even now, I eat more vitamins and protein rich natural food, rather than relying on any artificial supplements. I believe everybody has a different metabolism, so one should not blindly follow someone else's  advice.”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shining Stars of India Book of Records 2023

India Book of Records - 1. Unbox, 2. Art of Living, 3. Forts, 4. Painting, 5. Surya Namaskar, 6. TEDx, 7. Hula Hoop, 8. Seven Wonders, 9. Mosaic, 10. Non-stop Drift. Pune (Maharashtra) : The number of individuals and institutions finding a significant place in the India Book of Records (IBR) -- India's leading record-setting platform, is growing day by day. Some of its stories are really mind-boggling and inspiring. The Art of Living Foundation created two records for the largest number of people reciting Ganesh Atharvashirsha and the largest number of people taking the pledge for a drug-free India in a place, entering the ABR also. A total of 54,560 people recited the hymn at Suryakant Kakde Farm, Pune, while 1,26,613 students participated in the Drug-Free India campaign. The event was supported by Pune University. Art of Living founder, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar and Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis graced the event. On the announcement of the records,  Sri Sri Ravis

Astrologer R Vee Vashisht gets a warm welcome in England

Chandigarh : Punjab's world-renowned astrologer and consultant, Pandit Rajesh Kumar Vashisht has reached  England  and he will be available for consultation till  July 17, 2022. Vashisht called on Ambassador Garry Maas and was received well by the people there. He is also happy with the response he is getting from his followers. Pandit R.Vee Vashisht says that there is nobody in the world who does not have any problem, and there is not a single problem that does not have a solution. Those people who are not getting desired results even after doing their work, should know their fate and take measures accordingly. Pt Vashisht says that everyone gets a strong chance to be successful once in a lifetime. If a person knows that opportunity well in advance and tries accordingly, then success is certain. With the help of astrology, it is possible to find out the right timing. Pt Vashisht is an expert in Numerology, Palmistry, and Vastu Shastra, and he has solutions to all kinds of pr